Cracker Games: The Imp Box
Six family games in a giant twist-end cracker. Gorgeous, high quality components and completely plastic-free. Reusable, zero-waste and highly innovative. A perfect addition to your Christmas table.
- QUICK AND LIGHT: The games are quick and light. They are designed to be played at Christmas and are easy to fit around the turkey and trimmings. With the rules to each game on a single sheet, you’ll be playing in just a few minutes.
- REUSABLE: Unlike normal crackers, the Dark Imp cracker box is not single-use. You can play the games as many times as you wish. The cracker box has a twist-end structure, so you can open and re-close it. This is the cracker that keeps giving!
- PLASTIC FREE: The Cracker Games are eco-friendly and completely plastic free.
- HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS: The cracker box contains a set of cards, six cardboard screens, six paper rule sheets, six wooden imps and a load of wooden components in a fabric bag.
- MULTI-GENERATIONAL: The Cracker Games are designed using simple (but interesting) concepts for multi-generational play. Games are suitable for ages 8+ with various levels of post-Christmas dinner brain-power.
- ATTRACTIVE: The Cracker Games look beautifully festive. A delightful addition to any Christmas table.
- In IMPulsive, you vote tactically to win cubes from your opponents while keeping your own safe.
- In IMPressive, you’re trying to collect sets of imps by choosing from a line up of available cards with ascending costs.
- In IMPetuous, speed is of the essence. Flip cards, spot matches and gain points.
- In IMPatient, you are subtly trying to influence the outcome of an imp race.
- In IMPrudent, you need cubes and you need cards, but each turn you have to prioritise.
- In IMPassive, your aim is to manipulate the value of imps while ending up with the highest scoring cards.