Win the Cracker Games
You may also like to try your luck at winning a box of Cracker Games. After all, this is the perfect Christmas present for any family, so having several sets would be a bonus!
There are two different contests currently running…
Social Stretch Goal
To keep the buzz about the Cracker Games buzzing, we’ve added a Social Stretch Goal. We’re trying to get the campaign page to be shared 500 times.
If we reach the magic number, we’ll create an online database of Cracker Games full of user-generated content. Now that The Dark Imp’s Family Design Challenge booklet has been funded, we know they’ll be loads of new games created using the cracker components. If we hit this goal, you can submit them to the database for others to also play.
There are two ways for us to log your page shares:
- Post & comment. Post about the cracker games on the social media platform of your choice – making sure you include the link to this campaign (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thedarkimp/cracker-games)… then share your post in the comments section of the campaign page.
- Enter our Gleam contest. Just follow this link and click on “Show us your share”.
In case you missed it…
- On Monday, we released a new video about the Cracker Games.
- On Thursday, we shared a blog about Using tactics to level the playing field.
- On Friday, we published a video about How to play IMPetuous and IMPatient, two of the Cracker Games.
Coming this week…
- New video: How to play new games without breaking the bank
- New blog: A game you can play at home
- How to play: The last two of the Cracker Games